Protecting the privacy of your personal information is important to us at CalABLE.
You have given this information to us so that we may provide you with assistance in participating in the 529A CalABLE program. We understand that you trust us to keep your personal information confidential as required by law.
- CalABLE collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide us when you conduct business with CalABLE whether online, through the mail, or over the phone;
- Information about your transactions with CalABLE and its agents and subcontractors;
- Information received from the Social Security Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, other state or federal programs, or state agencies; and
- Information received from third party payment processors to which you have made contributions or withdrawals.
- Nonpublic personal information means personal information about you which identifies you, and that is not available from public sources.
Meet Amelia Reyes
"I want Amelia to have money in her name, like her brothers already can. A CalABLE account helps prepare her for living life on her terms, and even her great-grandma can help her save."